Lodging and Dining
Whether you want to stay within walking distance of the ferry, or in a more secluded location, San Juan Island has many options to choose from, and restaurants and grocery stores to complement them.
If you having trouble finding an available accommodation, visit San Juan Island Visitors’ Bureau’s website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation assistance.
Hotels and Resorts
- Bird Rock Hotel: A boutique hotel right in the center of town. Gourmet continental breakfasts.
- Discovery Inn: Nice rooms at reasonable prices. One-night reservations accepted. One mile from ferry.
- Earthbox Inn and Spa
- Friday Harbor House: Great view of the harbor and popular restaurant on site right in town.
- Harrison House: Perched on a hilltop two blocks from the ferry dock with classy rooms.
- The Island Inn at 123 West: Euro-style rooms with a first-class view of the harbor.
Bed and Breakfasts
- Argyle House B&B: Good breakfasts six blocks from ferry.
- Friday Harbor Grand: Owner Farhad plays a grand piano while you check in or enjoy a scrumptious breakfast. A classical B&B.
- Into the Woods Bed & Breakfast*
- Kirk House Bed and Breakfast: Enjoy the comfort and relaxation of a bygone era.
- Trumpeter Inn Bed & Breakfast*
- Tucker House Inn: Quaint and comfy with shared hot tub very close to center of town.
- VRBO: Discover a selection of vacation rentals in Friday Harbor that are perfect for your trip. Use the map to narrow down selections that are within walking distance of the ferry.
You will be pleasantly surprised by both the variety and quality of dining choices offered on San Juan Island, many within walking distance in Friday Harbor. Go to the Visit San Juans website to view a list of dining options.